Wild Alaska Pollock Kimchi Fritters
- 2 Pieces Wild & Simple Skillet Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 14.4 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 424914
- 3 Cups Kimchi (chopped)
- 2/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Kimchi Pickling Liquid
- 6 Each Scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoon Fish Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 Tablespoon Gochugaru
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- Oil (Frying)
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- Sesame Seeds
In a large bowl, combine the fritter ingredients (kimchi, all-purpose flour, rice flour, kimchi pickling liquid, scallions, Skillet Redi Alaskan Pollock, fish sauce, salt).
In separate bowl, combine dipping sauce ingredients (soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, gochugaru, brown sugar, minced garlic).
Heat oil and fry fritters (1/4 cup batter per fritter)
Serve with scallions, sesame seeds and dipping sauce.