Wild Alaska Pollock Fish N’ Chips Burger
- 12 Wild Alaska Pollock Burger 4 oz IQF 421800
- 12 Plum Tomatoes (diced)
- 2/3 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Balsamic Glaze
- Salt & Pepper
- 12 Portobello Mushrooms
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 oz Smoked Gouda (Grated)
- 3 lb Shoestring Fries, Cooked
- Truffle Salt
- 12 Burger Buns (Toasted)
1. Combine tomatoes, basil and glaze. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Season mushrooms with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Broil or grill until browned. Top each with 1 oz. cheese and run under salamander until melted. Toss fries with olive oil and truffle salt.
3. Spread cut sides of buns with mayonnaise and top with watercress, the mushroom, Pollock burger and half the fries. Top with 3 tablespoons tomatoes and bun top. Serve with remaining fries on plate.