Wild Alaska Pollock Cinco de Mayo Tacos
- 1 Wild & Simple Pan Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 16.5 lb Deep Skinned, Boneless 424912
- 1/2 Cup Ground Cumin
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Pepitas
- 6 oz Fresno Chile Pepper, sliced
- 3 1/2 Cups Cilantro, chopped
- 6 Cups Mayonnaise
- 6 Tablespoon Honey
- 6 Canned Chipotle Chilies (Pureed)
- 3 Limes (juiced)
- 200 6 Inch Tortillas - Flour
1. Place frozen Pan Redi™ Fillet Block in a hotel pan. Cover with foil.
2. Bake in preheated convection oven at 425°F for 1 hour.
3. Remove foil. Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes.
4. Stir in cumin, salt, and pepper, mixing well. Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and mix again. Garnish with pepitas, fresno chiles, and 1/2 cup chopped cilantro.
6. In a separate bowl, combine puréed chipotle chiles, mayonnaise, 3 cups cilantro, honey, lime juice, and salt. Mix well.
7. Scoop 4 oz of fish per tortilla. Top with chipotle sauce mix. Serve with black beans and Mexican rice.