Starboard Redi Grilled™ Sockeye Kale Caesar Salad
- 4 Garlic Cloves (peeled and smashed)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 (14 oz) Baguette, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 8 Large Garlic Cloves, peeled
- 3 Ounces Anchovy Fillets
- 3 Egg Yolk
- 12 Ounces Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Mustard
- 3 lb Kale, torn
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 Portions Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 6 Ounces Mama Lilus Peppers
- Pine Nuts, toasted
1. CROUTONS: Toss bread cubes with olive oil and smashed garlic and season. Roast 8 minutes, toss with Parmesan and continue roasting until golden. Let cool.
2. DRESSING: Process garlic cloves, anchovies, egg yolks, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard until emulsified. Season.
3. Toss romaine, Parmesan, Sockeye fillets, peppers and pinenuts with dressing.
4. Add croutons and toss again. Serve.