Sand Point Salmon & Shishito Burger
- 2/3 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 3 Cups Celery (Thinly Sliced)
- 6 Cups Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 Cup Red Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Gochujang or Red Chili Paste
- 1 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 12 Ounces Shishito Peppers (stemmed)
- 12 Sesame seed buns, split
- 12 Each Alaskan Salmon Burger 4oz 432207
1. Slaw: combine vinegar, sugar, salt and celery seed and bring to a boil. Add half the celery and all the red onion. Combine with cabbage and mayo, adding pickling liquid and remaining celery ribbons. Season.
2. Gotchujang Mayo: combine mayo and gotchujang. Season.
3. Grill shishito peppers, burgers, and buns.
4. Spread cut sides of buns with gotchujang mayo. Top with slaw, burgers, shishito peppers and top bun.