Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Sockeye Musubi
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 2 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 6 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 12 each Nori sheets, cut into 3/4-inch wide strips
1. Heat Redi Grilled Wild Alaska Sockeye, cut in half lengthwise
2. Cook rice and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Stir together sugar, salt and vinegar until sugar is dissolved and pour over rice. Let rice cool.
4. With wet hands, shape 3 tablespoons rice into a 2 x 2-inch block. Top with 1/8 teaspoon wasabi, sockeye salmon and wrap with nori, wetting the top to seal nori together.
Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192Redi Grilled means ready to serve with our fully cooked Trident Redi Grilled Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. Now you can have delicious grilled salmon fillets with no prep and no grill. Simply thaw and serve, or heat to serving temperature with your stove top, microwave, or oven.
More Recipes Using this Product
There are no reviews yet.