Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Sockeye Musubi
- 2 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 6 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Portion 4 oz 415192
- 12 each Nori sheets, cut into 3/4-inch wide strips
1. Heat Redi Grilled Wild Alaska Sockeye, cut in half lengthwise
2. Cook rice and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Stir together sugar, salt and vinegar until sugar is dissolved and pour over rice. Let rice cool.
4. With wet hands, shape 3 tablespoons rice into a 2 x 2-inch block. Top with 1/8 teaspoon wasabi, sockeye salmon and wrap with nori, wetting the top to seal nori together.