Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Pocket with Tzatziki
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- 12 each pitas
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 2 cup chopped plum tomatoes
- 6 ounce pickled jalapeño slices
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- TZATZIKI SAUCE
- 1 each large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Pepper, to taste
1. Heat Redi Grilled Pollock and cut into halves.
2. Stir together cucumber and salt and let stand in a sieve 20 minutes.
3. Press cucumber with a bar towel to remove excess moisture and stir cucumber into yogurt with remaining Tzatziki ingredients.
4. To serve, stuff a pita with 2 Redi Grilled Alaska Pollock halves, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons tomatoes, 0.5 oz. jalapeño slices, 1/2 cup lettuce and drizzle with 2 tablespoons Tzatziki.
There are no reviews yet.