Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Black Bean Bowl
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- CHIPOTLE TARTAR SAUCE
- 1 1/2 cup tartar sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 3 tablespoon water
- 12 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 3 cup cooked black beans
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 1 1/2 cup salsa Verde
- 3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 ounce pickled sliced jalapeños
1. Heat Redi Grilled Pollock.
2. In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for Chipotle Tartar.
3. To serve, place 1/4 cup black beans on 1 cup jasmine rice. Top with a Redi Grilled Alaska Pollock fillet, 2 tablespoons salsa Verde, 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack, and 1 oz. pickled jalapeños, then drizzle with
2 tablespoons of Chipotle Tartar.
There are no reviews yet.