Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Biscuits
- COFFEE SYRUP
- 12 ounce maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon espresso powder
- 2 tablespoon water
- 12 each biscuits, warmed and split
- 2 each Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Pollock Portions 4oz Fully Cooked 420209
- 12 piece bacon, cooked, cut in half
- 12 tablespoon salted butter, softened
1. Heat Redi Grilled Pollock and cut into two triangles (per piece).
2. In a small saucepan, stir together ingredients
for Coffee Syrup and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
3. To serve, spread 1 tablespoon of butter on the bottom half of the biscuits, then layer 1 piece of Redi Grilled Alaska Pollock and 2 pieces of bacon on each. Cover with biscuit tops, then drizzle 1 tablespoon of coffee syrup over each biscuit.