- 2 lb Bacon, diced
- 6 Cups Onions (Chopped)
- 1-1/2 Gallons Fish Stock
- 3 Quarts Potatoes (Diced)
- 1 Quart Celery (Diced)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1-1/4 Cups Water
- 1/2 Gallon Half and Half
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- as Needed Chives, chopped
- 6 lb
- Halibut Fillet Portions 6oz Skinless, Boneless(10 LB) 417600
1. In large stockpot, sauté bacon until lightly browned; drain excess fat. Add onions and cook until onions are tender.
2. Add stock, potatoes and celery; bring to boil. Cover and reduce to simmer; cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Stir in halibut and cook 5 minutes.
4. Combine flour and sugar; whisk in water. Stir into stock mixture and cook until thickened.
5. Stir in cream; bring to boil and cook 3 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Garnish with chopped chives or parsley.