Grilled Wild Alaska Pollock with Beet Taramasalata
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield SERVES 12 servings
- 4 Slices White Bread
- 1/2 Cup Fish Roe
- 1 Clove Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 Small Beet (peeled and finely grated)
- 4 Ounces Olive Oil
- 4 Ounces Vegetable Oil
- 2 Ounces Lemon Juice
- 12 Portions Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Loin Portion 4.5 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 427753
- 12 Lemons (halved)
- Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- Garnish Salted Pistachios (chopped)
- Garnish Dill Sprigs
- Black Pepper
1. Soak bread in water; once moist, squeeze out excess water.
2. In food processor or blender combine bread, fish roe, garlic, beets and process. With motor running, add oils and lemon juice until emulsified. Season with black pepper.
3. Grill Pollock and lemons until marked.
4. Swirl yogurt and Taramasalata mixture on plates, top with Pollock and lemons.
5. Garnish with pistachios, dill and black pepper.
Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Loin Portion 4.5 oz Deep-Skinned, Boneless 427753Wild-caught in the most abundant, certified-sustainable fishery in the world, Wild Alaska Pollock is an environmentally responsible seafood choice. A cousin to Cod and similar in flavor, texture, and appearance, wild Alaska Pollock’s lean, snowy-white meat, delicate texture, and mild flavor make it an extremely versatile and healthy seafood choice.
There are no reviews yet.