First Mate’s Bacon & Fish Fry
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield SERVES 12 servings
- 6 Ounces Bacon
- 8 Ounces Bread Crumbs (Fresh)
- 4 teaspoons Thyme (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Italian Parsely (Chopped)
- 8 Ounces Butter
- 1/4 Cup Tamarind Concentrate
- 6 Tablespoons Water
- 12 Portions Water
- French Fries
1. BREAD CRUMBS: Roast bacon until crisp, remove from pan and stir in breadcrumbs. Roast until crisp and season with thyme and salt and pepper. Crumble bacon and stir in with parsley.
2. SAUCE: Cook butter until browned. While butter is browning, whisk together tamarind and water. Stir into browned butter, emulsify and season.
3. Pan-fry loins in butter until browned and cooked through.
4. Sauce plate with tamarind butter and top with fish. Heap crumbs on top.
5. Serve over french fries.
Private: Wild & Simple Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Loin Portion 5.7 oz Deep Skinned, Boneless 4262265.7 oz Entrée Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock Fillet Portion.
Wild-caught in the most abundant, certified-sustainable fishery in the world, Wild Alaska Pollock is an environmentally responsible seafood choice. A cousin to Cod and similar in flavor, texture, and appearance, wild Alaska Pollock’s lean, snowy-white meat, delicate texture, and mild flavor make it an extremely versatile and healthy seafood choice.
There are no reviews yet.