Protein Noodles Ramen Bowl
JOIN THE NOODLE REVOLUTION.
Our revolutionary noodles are power packed with 1O grams of protein per serving. Swap them into any of your favorite noodle dishes. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock, fully cooked and ready to go, they’re a versatile, flavor-neutral alternative to high-carb noodles.
Nutrition Facts* Per Serving:
680 calories; 30g fat; 36g carbohydrates; 68g protein; 280mg cholesterol; 3030mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 3 Ounces Pork Belly (cooked)
- 4 Ounces Shiitake Mushrooms (stemmed and sliced)
- To taste Coarse Salt
- 1 Small Onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Ginger, finely grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 6 Cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 Tablespoons White Miso
- 8 Ounces Trident Seafoods® Protein Noodles 2 lb
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Each Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Green Cabbage (shredded)
- Garnish Shichimi Togarashi (7 Spice Blend)
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add pork belly and cook until browned on both sides (about 10-12 minutes). Remove to a plate.
2. Add mushrooms to the saucepan. Cook until softened and starting to brown (about 4 minutes). Add onion, ginger and garlic. Cook until onion has softened (about 3 minutes).
3. Whisk together white miso and 3 tablespoons of broth
4. Add remainder of broth and miso mixture to saucepan (scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the pot). Bring to a simmer.
5. At the same time, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add eggs and cook 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl filled with ice water to chill the eggs. Peel, halve and set aside.
6. Add Protein Noodles to the broth mixture and simmer until warmed through.
7. Divide broth and noodles between two bowls. Top with pork belly, eggs, scallions and cabbage. Serve with shichimi togarashi.