Garlicky Ultimate Fish Sticks™ and Frites
Combine Trident Seafoods The Ultimate Fish Sticks and crisp shoestring fries, drizzle them with a garlicky olive oil and you have the makings of a dinner obsession. Add the Parmesan sprinkle for additional flavor and you’ll be extremely happy.
- 12 Each Trident Seafoods® The Ultimate Fish Stick™ 4 lb
- 1 lb French Fries, Thinly Cut Style
- 2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Wedges
Prepare Ultimate Fish Sticks and french fries according to package instructions, keep warm.
In a small saucepan, combine olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Cook until garlic is lightly golden. Remove from heat.
Divide french fries and fish sticks between 4 plates. Drizzle with garlic oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley and salt and pepper.
Serve with lemon wedges.