Wild Alaska Rockfish Nachos
- 3 lbs Rockfish Fillets 4-6 oz IQF, Deep Skinned, Boned 411317
- 8 tbsp taco seasoning, prepared
- 4 cup Jack/Cheddar cheese blend, shredded
- 2 2/3 cup black beans, hot
- 1 1/4 cup pico de gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 1/2 lbs corn tortilla chips
- 8 tbsp cilantro, chopped
Sprinkle each side of the Alaska Rockfish with ½ Tbsp. of the taco seasoning. Hold covered under refrigeration until needed.
One Serving: Grill or griddle 1 portion of Alaska rockfish 2-3 minutes on each side, turning carefully. Mound 3 ozs. of tortilla chips on a serving plate. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup of black beans, then flake the grilled fish evenly over the chips, then cover evenly with ½ cup of cheese. Place in hot oven or under salamander and cook until the cheese melts. Remove and evenly distribute 3 Tbsp. pico de gallo, 2 Tbsp. sour cream and 2 Tbsp. guacamole over the melted cheese. Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Serve.