Redi Grilled™ Wild Alaska Salmon Asian Tacos
Prep Time 0 minutes
Yield 12 servings
- HOISIN MAYONNAISE
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- ASIAN SLAW
- 2 1/2 pound shredded Napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 12 each Redi Grilled™ Alaskan Salmon 4oz 410337
- 24 each corn tortillas, heated
- 6 each radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 each scallions, thinly sliced
1. Heat Redi Grill Salmon and cut in half.
2. In a small bowl, mix together ingredients for Hoisin Mayonnaise.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients for the Asian Slaw.
4. To serve, fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup slaw and 1/2 a fillet of salmon, then drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon hoisin mayonnaise. Sprinkle each with 3 or 4 radish slices and 1 teaspoon scallions.
There are no reviews yet.