Harissa Pulled Wild Alaska Pollock
- 1 Block Wild & Simple Pan Redi™ Wild Alaska Pollock 16.5 lb Deep Skinned, Boneless 424912
- 10 Large Kohlrabi (peeled and julienned)
- 2 Large Heads Purple Cabbage, shredded
- 20 Each Carrot, julienned
- 5 Each Red Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 1/2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 Cups Cider Vinegar
- 10 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Celery Seed
- To taste Salt & Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 30 Ounces BBQ Sauce
- 60 Each Seeded Rolls (toasted and buttered)
Soak red onion slices in cold water. Drain and set aside.
Cook Pan-Redi Alaska Pollock per instructions; keep warm.
Toss kohlrabi, cabbage, carrots, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt & pepper together.
Heat BBQ sauce and harissa and mix with Alaska Pollock.
Top each roll with 3 oz. fish mixture and 2 oz. slaw mixture. Serve.