Dukkah-Crusted Wild Alaska Pollock with Lentils and Greens
- 12 Fillets Wild Alaska Pollock Fillets 4-6 oz Skin-On, Boneless 422653
- 2 Ounce Garlic, shaved
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Bunches Mustard Greens (torn)
- Salt & Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/2 Cups Beluga Lentils
- 1 1/2 Cups Hazelnut Dukkah
- Garnish Ground Sumac
- Garnish Mint (Chopped)
- Garnish Flaky Salt
Defrost Wild Caught Alaska Pollock fillets and cut into halves crosswise.
Cook garlic until crisp and golden. Drain garlic, reserving both the oil and the garlic.
Sauté mustard greens in half the garlic oil until lightly cooked and season with salt and pepper.
Season fillets with salt and pepper and press dukkah onto flesh side. Pan-fry in remaining garlic oil until cooked through.
Place 1/2 cup greens, 2 tablespoons lentils on plate, top with fish and garnish with sumac, garlic, mint and flaky salt.