Protein Noodles with Spicy Marinara and Peppers
JOIN THE NOODLE REVOLUTION.
Our revolutionary noodles are power packed with 1O grams of protein per serving. Swap them into any of your favorite noodle dishes. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock, fully cooked and ready to go, they’re a versatile, flavor-neutral alternative to high-carb noodles.
Nutrition Facts* Per Serving:
140 calories; 5g fat; 11g carbohydrates; 14g protein; 25mg cholesterol; 780mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Meatballs
- 1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 Cup Mama Lilu2019s Peppers
- 8 Ounces Trident Seafoods® Protein Noodles 2 lb
- Garnish Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
1. In a medium pot combine the tomato sauce, meatballs, tomatoes, and peppers over medium high heat. Simmer until heated through.
2. At the same time, drop the Protein Noodles in boiling water and heat through. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Toss Protein Noodles with the tomato sauce mixture and divide between 4 plates. Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.