Protein Noodles with Pesto & Roasted Vegetables
JOIN THE NOODLE REVOLUTION.
Our revolutionary noodles are power packed with 1O grams of protein per serving. Swap them into any of your favorite noodle dishes. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock, fully cooked and ready to go, they’re a versatile, flavor-neutral alternative to high-carb noodles.
Nutrition Facts* Per Serving:
220 calories; 16g fat; 11g carbohydrates; 9g protein; 10g cholesterol; 760mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 Each Mini-Peppers (stemmed, seeded and quartered)
- 1 Small Zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Small Yellow Squash, cut into one inch pieces
- 3 Ounces String Beans (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 - 1/2 Cup Pesto
- 8 Ounces Trident Seafoods® Protein Noodles 2 lb
- Garnish Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. On a large baking sheet with sides, toss together 1 Tablespoon oil and the peppers. Roast 10 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and add the remaining oil, squash, beans, salt, ground black pepper and red pepper flakes. Continue roasting until tender, about 10-12 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
2. Bring a small pot of water to a boil and add in the Protein Noodles. Let stand 1 minute, then drain.
3. Transfer roasted vegetables to a large bowl and toss with the Protein Noodles. Add the pesto and toss once again. Serve with Parmesan.