Protein Noodles in Teriyaki with Shrimp
Traditional teriyaki is a combination of soy sauce, mirin and sugar, cooked until lightly reduced. But easy as that is, it’s even simpler to buy a bottle of good quality teriyaki sauce, simmer some of our Protein Noodles, shrimp and vegetables in it and dinner is done.
Nutrition Facts* Per Serving:
410 calories; 17g fat; 29g carbohydrates; 37g protein; 160mg cholesterol; 3030mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, finely grated
- 4 Each Scallions (thinly sliced, white and green parts separated)
- 1/2 lb Shrimp (fresh or thawed, shelled)
- 1 Cup Sugar Snap Pea Pods (trimmed)
- 1/2 Cup Edamame
- 8 Ounces Trident Seafoods® Protein Noodles 2 lb
- 1/3 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
1. In a wok or 12-inch cast-iron skillet heat oil over high heat. Add carrots and cook 1 minute.
2. Add ginger, white parts of scallion, shrimp, pea pods, edamame and Protein Noodles. Heat, stirring frequently, until shrimp are almost cooked (about 3 minutes).
3. Stir in teriyaki sauce and bring to a simmer; cook 1 minute longer.
4. Divide between plates and sprinkle with green parts of scallion. Serve.