Protein Noodles in Coconut Curry
JOIN THE NOODLE REVOLUTION.
Our revolutionary noodles are power packed with 1O grams of protein per serving. Swap them into any of your favorite noodle dishes. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock, fully cooked and ready to go, they’re a versatile, flavor-neutral alternative to high-carb noodles.
Nutrition Facts* Per Serving:
100 calories; 3g fat; 10g carbohydrates; 8g protein; 10mg cholesterol; 500mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
- 4 Ounces Green Beans (trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 8 Ounces Trident Seafoods® Protein Noodles 2 lb
- 1 Cup Coconut Curry Sauce
- Garnish Coconut Chips (toasted)
- Garnish Cilantro, chopped
1. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add salt to taste and the green beans; cook until crisp tender. Add the Protein Noodles and stir until heated through.
2. At the same time, in another pot, heat the curry until simmering.
3. Drain and transfer Protein Noodles and green beans to serving bowls. Top with the curry sauce, sprinkle with coconut chips and cilantro, then serve.