Protein Noodles Homestyle Pad Thai
JOIN THE NOODLE REVOLUTION.
Our revolutionary noodles are power packed with 1O grams of protein per serving. Swap them into any of your favorite noodle dishes. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock, fully cooked and ready to go, they’re a versatile, flavor-neutral alternative to high-carb noodles.
Nutrition Facts* Per Serving:
190 calories; 8g fat; 19g carbohydrates; 13g protein; 115mg cholesterol; 1040mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
- 2 teaspoons Tamarind Concentrate
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Water
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs (beaten)
- 2 Each Scallions (thinly sliced, white and green parts separated)
- 8 Ounces Trident Seafoods® Protein Noodles 2 lb
- 2 Cups Mung Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- Garnish Cilantro, chopped
- Garnish Lime Wedges
- Garnish Fish Sauce
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the tamarind, brown sugar, fish sauce and chili-garlic sauce. Whisk in 2 tablespoons hot water and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over high heat. Add eggs and scramble until set (about 1 minute). Add scallion whites, tamarind mixture and Protein Noodles. Cook; gently stirring until noodles are warmed through (about 3 minutes). Add scallion greens, 1 cup bean sprouts and carrots; cook 1 minute longer.
3. Divide between plates and top with remaining bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro.
4. Serve with lime wedges and additional fish sauce.