Dan Churchill’s Colourful Wild Alaska Pollock Tacos
Super quick to put together and truly comforting to eat, it’s outstanding with the addition of Wild Alaskan Pollock.
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Dried Coriander
- Olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Trident Seafoods® Wild Caught Alaskan Pollock Fish Fillets 2.1 lb
- 8 each Flour or corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup Torn romaine leaves
- 1/2 ounce Cotija cheese (optional!)
- 2 each Limes
- 1 each Sliced avocado
- 1/4 cup Roughly chopped cilantro
1. Mix together salt, pepper, and coriander in a bowl. Lightly coat the outside of the Wild Alaska Pollock fillets on both sides with spice mixture and set aside.
2. Heat a pan over medium low heat, and drizzle in olive oil. Add fillets of Wild Alaska Pollock to the pan and sear on both sides until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
3. On a dry pan over low heat, toast tortillas on both sides for about 30 seconds. Set aside
4. Assemble! Top tortillas with a piece of romaine, chunks of Wild Alaska Pollock, shredded cabbage, and avocado slices. Serve with cotija and cilantro for sprinkling, and lime for drizzling!