Dan Churchill’s Almond Crusted Wild Alaska Pollock
For a gluten-free take on fish sticks, look no further. Wild Alaska Pollock fillets are cut into sticks, dredged in beaten egg and almond flour and baked until golden. Shower with chopped herbs and spritz with lemon and dig in.
- 4 fillets Trident Seafoods® Wild Caught Alaskan Pollock Fish Fillets 2.1 lb
- 1 each egg
- 1 cup finely-ground almond flour
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- olive oil
- lemon wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Slice fillets into tender-sized pieces (about 1" x 4").
3. In a shallow bowl, mix almond flour, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Using one designated "wet hand" and one "dry hand", alternate dredging the fillets in almond flour, followed by egg, followed by almond flour. Set aside.
5. Place coated Wild Alaska Pollock fillets onto a baking sheet and spritz or brush with olive oil.
6. Bake until fully cooked and coating is golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
7. Serve with lemon wedges and freshly chopped herbs, along with your favorite greens.