Wild Alaska Pollock with Preserved Lemon & Wild Mushrooms
- 1 lb mixed mushrooms, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped preserved lemon
- 2 Tbsp chopped tarragon
- 1 each lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 each 1-2 LB Whole Wild Alaska Pollock IQF 428540
- 3/4 cup pitted and torn Castelvetrano olives
- Chopped parsley
- extra-virgin olive oil for drizzling
1. Rinse and pat dry Whole Wild Alaska Pollock.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss mushrooms with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast 20 minutes on a half sheet. While mushrooms are roasting, combine preserved lemon and tarragon. Cut slits on both sides of Pollock and season inside and out with salt and pepper. Stuff slits and cavity with the tarragon mixture. Stuff cavity with some of the slices of lemon.
3. Push mushrooms to the side and add the fish, covered lightly with foil, remaining lemon slices and olives. Drizzle with olive oil and roast 20 minutes longer or until fish is 135°F. Serve drizzled with more olive oil and chopped parsley.