Sichuan Pepper 10g Protein Noodles™
- 3 Tablespoons Sichuan Peppercorn
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Oil
- 6 oz Garlic, chopped
- 4 oz Ginger, chopped
- 8 oz Scallions, chopped
- 1/3 Cup Tahini
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1/3 Cup Sichuan Pickled Mustard Greens, chopped
- 2.5 lb Package Sichuan Pickled Mustard Greens, chopped
- Garnish Fresh Mustard Greens, chiffonade
- Garnish Peanuts, chopped
1. Toast Sichuan peppercorns until fragrant and starting to smoke. Let cool, then grind.
2. Heat oil and stir fry garlic, ginger and half the scallions. Add tahini, soy sauce, chicken stock and pickled mustard greens.
3. Cook the 10g Protein Noodles™ until warmed through.
To serve: divide 10g Protein Noodles™ between serving dishes. Divide sauce over top of noodles. Garnish with fresh mustard greens, Sichuan pepper, scallions and peanuts.
Our revolutionary new 10g Protein Noodles™ are high protein, lower carb and gluten free. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and caught in ice-cold Alaskan waters, they’re a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional noodles.