SEA LEGS® Kimchi Surimi Potsticker
- FOR POTSTICKER
- 1 cup SEA LEGS® Extreme Shred Style Surimi Seafood 416786
- 1 or more tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce, to taste
- 1 tsp Gochujang (Korean pepper paste)
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup Carrot, shredded
- 16 each Potsticker wrappers
- FOR VINAIGRETTE
- 1/2 cup Kimchi, chopped
- 1 tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
In a large bowl, combine the SEA LEGS® Surimi, soy sauce, gochujang, cabbage and carrots. Taste mixture and adjust to taste.
To form potsticker, place a heaping tablespoon onto the center of the wrapper. Wet one half of the wrapper with water. Fold the wrapper in half to form a half-moon shape.
Steam the potstickers in a bamboo steamer or pot of water with a steamer basket insert for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, combine the kimchi, soy sauce and green onion. Whisk in the sesame and vegetable oil to create vinaigrette.