SEA LEGS® Crab Cakes
- 4 1/2 cup White Bread Crumbs
- 12 each Eggs 12
- 9 Tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay style seasoning
- 6 lb SEA LEGS® Supreme Salad Style Surimi Seafood 412027
- as needed Salt and pepper
- as needed Tartar Sauce
Mix breadcrumbs and eggs in a large bowl. Add chopped parsley, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and Old Bay style seasoning, stir to combine. Fold in SEA LEGS® Surimi. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Form into 5 oz. patties, place on a lightly buttered sheet pan. Preheat oven to 425F. Brush the top of the crab cake lightly with melted butter. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly browned, remove and hold warm.
Serving Style (for tray pass): Spread tartar sauce randomly over a serving tray. Place the crab cakes on a tray and serve, garnish with additional chopped parsley.