Roasted Wild Alaska Pollock with Crispy Potatoes & Romesco
- 1 each large roasted red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tsp 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch Pinch cayenne
- Kosher salt
- Olive oil
- 1 lb medium size red-skin potatoes, quartered
- 1 each 1-2 LB Whole Wild Alaska Pollock IQF 428540
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Toasted slivered almonds
1. ROMESCO: combine all the ingredients in food processor and pulse. Season.
2. POTATOES: Sprinkle a skillet with salt and coat with oil. Add the potatoes cut sides down and cook until browned, 10 minutes. Cover and cook until tender, 10-20 minutes.
3. FISH: preheat oven to 450°F. Rinse and pat dry Whole Wild Alaska Pollock. Season fish inside and out with salt and pepper and stuff cavity with sprigs of parsley. Spread 1-2 tablespoons Romesco on top, cover lightly with foil and roast until cooked, 15-20 minutes.
4. TOPPING: chop parsley and mix ¼ cup with 2 tablespoons olive oil, season.
5. SERVE: smear serving platter with Romesco and place fish and potatoes. Top with parsley mixture and toasted almonds.