Malaysian Fried Eggs with Tamarind 10g Protein Noodles™
- 3 Cups Peanut Oil
- 3 lb Shallot, thinly sliced
- To taste Coarse Salt
- 1/2 Cup Tamarind Concentrate
- 1/2 Cup Fish Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1- 2.5lb Package 10g™ Protein Noodles (10lb case) 7929692800
- 10 Each Eggs
- Garnish Fresno Chile Pepper, sliced
- Garnish Toasted Coconut Chips
- Garnish Cilantro, chopped
1. Combine oil and shallots in large skillet and cook until browned. Remove shallots to toweling and season with salt. Retain oil for step 3.
2. Combine tamarind, fish sauce, brown sugar and water. Cook until reduced to syrup.
3. Fry 10g Protein Noodles™ and eggs in shallot oil.
To serve: toss Protein Noodles with some of the shallots; top with fried eggs, drizzle with tamarind sauce and sprinkle with chiles, coconut chips, shallots and cilantro.
Our revolutionary new 10g Protein Noodles™ are high protein, lower carb and gluten free. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and caught in ice-cold Alaskan waters, they’re a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional noodles.