Grilled Wild Alaska Pollock with Sumac
Prep Time 15 minutes
Yield 2 servings
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- pinch cayenne
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 each 1-2 LB Whole Wild Alaska Pollock IQF 428540
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 each large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- garnish Lime wedges
- garnish Sumac
- garnish Mint
1. Rinse and pat dry Whole Wild Alaska Pollock.
2. Preheat grill. Combine 2 of the garlic cloves, fish sauce, sumac, turmeric and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small food processor and process until smooth. Season and rub Pollock inside and out with the mixture. Grill fish 8-10 minutes per side on a well-oiled grill. Toss red onion with remaining tablespoon of oil and grill until softened.
3. At the same time, mince the remaining garlic clove and combine with the lime juice, ¼ cup olive oil, parsley, mint and pistachios. Season and serve with the fish, garnished with additional mint, sumac and lime wedges.
1-2 LB Whole Wild Alaska Pollock IQF 428540A great new option for whole fish menu applications. Cooking fish “on the bone” with the head and tail creates incredible flavor and makes for stunning plate presentations. Now you can be among the first to offer American-caught, sustainable Whole Wild Alaska Pollock. Each fish is perfectly sized for individual portions. Our captains are so proud of this fish that every case carries the individual captain’s name, the fishing boat, and the catch location. Wild Alaska Pollock is a great way to highlight your menu innovation and commitment to American fishermen and sustainable food production. It’s the right thing to do and also what your customers want.
There are no reviews yet.