Grilled Wild Alaska Pollock with Sumac
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- pinch cayenne
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 each 1-2 LB Whole Wild Alaska Pollock IQF 428540
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 each large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped pistachios
- garnish Lime wedges
- garnish Sumac
- garnish Mint
1. Rinse and pat dry Whole Wild Alaska Pollock.
2. Preheat grill. Combine 2 of the garlic cloves, fish sauce, sumac, turmeric and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a small food processor and process until smooth. Season and rub Pollock inside and out with the mixture. Grill fish 8-10 minutes per side on a well-oiled grill. Toss red onion with remaining tablespoon of oil and grill until softened.
3. At the same time, mince the remaining garlic clove and combine with the lime juice, ¼ cup olive oil, parsley, mint and pistachios. Season and serve with the fish, garnished with additional mint, sumac and lime wedges.