Dan Churchill’s Wild Alaska Pollock Grain Bowl
- 4 fillets Wild Alaska Pollock Fillets 4-6 oz Skin-On, Boneless 422653
- 1 head broccoli
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups fresh greens
- 1 each sliced avocado
- 1/2 cups fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 each lime
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Slice broccoli into florets. Drizzle olive oil over broccoli florets and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add broccoli to a sheet tray and place into preheated oven to roast for 15-20 minutes, or until beginning to crisp.
3. Pat the Wild Alaska Pollock fillets dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat an oven proof pan over medium-low and sear fillets on one side for 3 minutes. Transfer entire pan to the preheated oven for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until Wild Alaska Pollock is completely cooked through. You can do this at the same time your broccoli roasts!
4. While Wild Alaska Pollock finishes cooking, prepare quinoa. Combine quinoa with 2.5 cups water and a pinch of salt; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until cooked, about 11 minutes. Let stand at least 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
5. Once everything is complete, assemble bowls. Place greens at the base, followed by quinoa, Wild Alaska Pollock, broccoli, and toppings! Serve and enjoy!