Banana Leaf Wrapped Wild Alaska Pollock
- 1 each
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 each Thai chile, thinly sliced
- Banana leaves
- Lime wedges
- Thai basil
- Lettuce leaves
1. Rinse and pat dry Whole Wild Alaska Pollock. Make 3 slashes on each side of pollock and season inside and out with salt.
2. Combine lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar and Thai chile and drizzle half of it over fish. Wrap in a banana leaf, tying with kitchen twine. Grill 6-8 minutes per side.
3. Serve with lime wedges, remaining lime mixture, basil, cilantro and lettuce, letting diners serve pieces of fish on lettuce leaves and garnishing with herbs and sauce.