10g Protein Noodles™ with Garlic Slumped Cherry Tomatoes and Burrata
- 1 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 9 oz Garlic Clove, thinly sliced
- 6 Calabrian Chile Peppers, minced
- 4 lb Cherry Tomatoes
- 2.5 lb Package Cherry Tomatoes
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 3 Cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Coarse Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 lb Burrata Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Basil, chiffonade
- Garnish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Heat oil in large skillet and cook garlic until golden. Remove garlic and add chiles and cherry tomatoes, cook until burst.
2. Add 10g Protein Noodles™ to pan with the tomatoes, along with butter and parmesan. Season.
Serve: garnish with chunks of burrata, mint, basil and garlic and drizzle with additional olive oil.
Our revolutionary new 10g Protein Noodles™ are high protein, lower carb and gluten free. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and caught in ice-cold Alaskan waters, they’re a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional noodles.