10g Protein Noodles™ with Chraimeh Sauce
Prep Time 11 minutes
Yield 10 servings
- 12 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Caraway Seeds, toasted and ground
- 4 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Each Fresno Chile Pepper, with seeds
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
- 4 teaspoons Sugar
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 Cup Water
- 4-2.5 lb Package Salt
- 1 lb Okra, sliced and blanched
- 1 Large Japanese Eggplant, thinly sliced and sautu00e9ed
- Garnish Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Garnish Lime Wedges
1. Combine garlic, caraway, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne, chile and ¼ cup oil and process until smooth.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp oil in large skillet. Add spice mixture and cook 30 seconds. Add in tomato paste, sugar and lime juice. Mix in 1 cup water and season with salt. Cook until thickened.
3. In another skillet, heat 10g Protein Noodles™ until warm. Add okra and eggplant; toss.
Serve: drizzled with sauce, topped with cilantro and lime wedges.
Private: 10g™ Protein Noodles (10lb case) 7929692800A NEW WAY TO GET HOOKED ON PROTEIN™
Our revolutionary new 10g Protein Noodles™ are high protein, lower carb and gluten free. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and caught in ice-cold Alaskan waters, they’re a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional noodles.
More Recipes Using this Product
There are no reviews yet.