10g Protein Noodles™ Vegetable Udon
- 12 Cups Water
- 1-2 Cups Udon Soup Base
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Yuzu Juice
- 1 lb Fresh Asparagus, cut into 2-inch diagonals
- 1 lb Sweet Potatoes, peeled & sliced 1/2 inch pieces
- 2.5 lb Package 10g™ Protein Noodles (4/2.5 LB case) 7929692800
- 3 oz Corn Kernals (thawed if frozen)
- 3 oz Japanese Wood Mushrooms, soaked and trimmed
- 10 Each Soft Boiled Eggs, peeled and halved
- Drizzle Sesame Oil
- Garnish Mitsuba
- Garnish Shichimi Togarashi (7 Spice Blend)
1. Bring water to a boil and stir in soup base, soy sauce and yuzu juice.
2. Steam asparagus and sweet potatoes until tender.
To serve: divide 10g Protein Noodles™ between bowls and top with soup base, asparagus, sweet potatoes, corn, mushrooms and eggs. Drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with mitsuba and shichimi togarashi.
Substitutions: Lime juice for Yuzu juice. Cilantro for Mitsuba.
Our revolutionary new 10g Protein Noodles™ are high protein, lower carb and gluten free. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and caught in ice-cold Alaskan waters, they’re a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional noodles.