10g Protein Noodles™ ala Plancha
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Shallot, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Cups Chicken Stock
- 3 Cups Strained Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, cold and cubed
- * ***
- 1 lb Dried Toasted Ciabatta
- 1/2 oz Orange Zest
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 oz Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1/4 oz Fresh Mint, chopped
- * ***
- 2.5 lb Package 10g™ Protein Noodles (4/2.5 LB case) 7929692800
- 12.5 oz Sweet Onion, chopped
- 7.5 oz Pickled Sweet Peppers, chopped
- 7.5 oz Castelvetrano Olives, chopped
- 7.5 oz Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- 3.75 oz Pepperoncini, chopped
- 3.75 oz Sweet Banana Pepper, chopped
1. In a medium sauce pan, sweat garlic and shallots until fragrant. Add dry spices and cook until toasted. Add chicken stock and tomato puree; bring to a simmer. Using an immersion blender, puree the garlic and shallot while adding butter, until incorporated. Season to taste, cool and store.
2. Pulse toasted ciabatta in food processor until a crumb texture is reached. In a mixing bowl combine bread crumb, olive oil, orange zest and chopped herbs. Mix well and set aside.
3. Preheat flat top to 425⁰. Using approximately 4 oz oil, put veggies and 10g Protein Noodles™ on to cook. Mix with spatulas until veggies start to steam and 10g Protein Noodles™ start to brown.
For service: Pool 2 oz warmed sauce onto bottom of plate. Place 8 oz protein noodles and pepper mix on top of suace. Garnish with ½ Tablespoon pangrattato.
Our revolutionary new 10g Protein Noodles™ are high protein, lower carb and gluten free. Made from Wild Alaska Pollock and caught in ice-cold Alaskan waters, they’re a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional noodles.