All candidates are required to submit an application online to be considered for our open positions. Please submit your application by clicking "Apply Now".
What is the pay scale for a seafood processor?
Seafood Processors in Alaska earn at least minimum wage, and any hours worked in excess of 8 per day or 40 per workweek shall be paid at the rate of one and one-half times the regular rate of pay. Payment on vessels can be case rate or hourly, and Seafood Processors in Naknek, Alaska may be paid a higher rate.
When does the season start and end?
Trident’s employment seasons can be as short as two months or last as long as six months.
A Season (Cod, Pollock, Crab): Hiring occurs October-December for work that will begin in December.
B Season (Herring, Salmon): Hiring occurs March-June for work beginning in May or June. We will continue to hire throughout the seasons, however, this is when our interviews occur.
What are the requirements to work for Trident Seafoods?
- Have valid permission to work in the U.S.
- Speak and understand English (for safety reasons)
- Apply Online
- Attend an interview in person (having an interview is not a guarantee of employment)
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background screen.
- Complete post offer medical placement questionnaire.
- Be able to abstain from alcohol and drugs for the duration of your employment agreement
- Be able to complete your employment agreement